Welcome to Wiltshire and Swindon Community Messaging
What is it?
- FREE messages and alerts from your local Community Policing Team about policing and crime matters in your area.
- You can receive free messages by email, text or voicemail.
- You can choose which organisations to receive messages from and the type of information you receive.
- Currently messages are being sent by Wiltshire Police, Wiltshire Neighbourhood Watch, Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service, Action Fraud and Get Safe Online.
- Regular newsletter messages are also now sent fromCanal Watch, Church Watch, Dog Watch, Farm Watch and Horse Watch.
- You can also join a Neighbourhood Watch scheme in your area or request to start a new scheme.
- Community Messaging aims to improve the flow of information between communities and the local police and fire service.
- You can reply directly to messages, for example from your local police officers with information to help them better police your area.
- If you have a video doorbell or CCTV on your home or business premises please tick the box CCTV Operator/Owner. By doing so you may be able support an appeal for video coverage when a crime is being investigated or missing people are being looked for.
You can change your preference or unsubscribe to the system at any time by logging in to your account (click 'Sign In' above) or emailing: email@example.com
So sign up for free below, keep informed and have your say.
Please complete the sections that tells us about yourself and how you heard about Community Messaging. It will make sure that you get the most relevant messages.
The Wiltshire Dog Watch scheme can now be joined when signing up to Community Messaging or by updating your existing account details.
Use this form to sign up for your personal subscription
Wiltshire and Swindon Community Messaging is NOT monitored 24 hours a day. Always call 999 in an emergency or 101 in a non-emergency.