Welcome to Wiltshire and Swindon Community Messaging
- FREE messages and alerts from your local Community Policing Team about policing and crime matters in your area.
- You can receive free messages by email, text or voicemail.
- You can choose which organisations to receive messages from and the type of information you receive.
- Currently messages are being sent by Wiltshire Police, Wiltshire Neighbourhood Watch, Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service, Action Fraud and Get Safe Online.
- Regular newsletter messages are also now sent fromCanal Watch, Church Watch, Dog Watch, Farm Watch and Horse Watch.
- You can also join a Neighbourhood Watch scheme in your area or request to start a new scheme.
- Community Messaging aims to improve the flow of information between communities and the local police and fire service.
- You can reply directly to messages, for example from your local police officers with information to help them better police your area.
- If you have a video doorbell or CCTV on your home or business premises please tick the box CCTV Operator/Owner. By doing so you may be able support an appeal for video coverage when a crime is being investigated or missing people are being looked for.
You can change your preference or unsubscribe to the system at any time by logging in to your account (click 'Login' above) or emailing: email@example.com
So sign up for free below, keep informed and have your say.
Please complete the sections that tells us about yourself and how you heard about Community Messaging. It will make sure that you get the most relevant messages.
Sign up now
Latest Wiltshire Alerts
Rural consultation visits
PC Bourke and PCSO Cook visited Compton Bassett this morning for anyone who wished see us. They’re n...
Witness appeal: Arson and Criminal damage in Kingfisher Court, Calne
Witness appeal: Arson. This happened on 24/11/2023 at 17:26hrs to the rear of the Kingfisher Court, ...
There has been a dwelling burglary in Milbourne on the 22/11/2023 were personal items were taken. F...
Changes set to improve visibility, consistency and resilience of our local policing services within Wiltshire
We are making a series of changes over the coming months to improve the visibility, consistency and ...
Click here to see more Alerts